ENG 101, Section 013
Checklist for Project 3, Part II Portfolio Submission
Due to space restraints, you are
allowed to only submit Project 3, Part II materials if that is all that will
fit in your folder.
Required (in this order please, #1 on top):
- _____ This completed checklist
- _____ The rubric for project 3, part II (printed out from the projects
section of the website) filled out
by you. Specifically, you are to
grade yourself along the rubric itself.
Rank yourself in each category and add up the categories to
give yourself the number grade you think you deserve. Under the “comments” section, explain
where you feel your strengths and weaknesses in this paper lie.
- _____ Final draft (clearly marked “final draft” in
the heading) with MLA works cited /
works consulted list
- _____ Your
revised & annotated draft
(using the track changes commenting feature)
- _____ (At least) one peer-reviewed rough draft
- _____ Your two
Optional (only helps you):
- ____ You may
choose to attach a color copy of the painting, a shot from the film, song
lyrics, the poem, etc., if you feel it would help the reader. Refer to it as Attachment A; it would
belong at the end of your paper, but before the works cited / works
- ____ Writing
- ____ Drafts marked up by additional peers,
- ____ All
prewriting: notes, outlines, etc.
Please check off that you have done the following:
- ____ I have submitted my final draft to
Ms. Vilhotti via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
no later than Tuesday, 9:00 AM, 10/20/07.
- ____ I submitted it as a Word 2000
attachment (not Vista 2007, not Microsoft Works, etc., all of which I
- ____ As a back up, I submitted the text
of my paper in the body of the email by using copy & paste.