ENG 101, Section 013
Checklist for Project 2 Portfolio Submission
Due to space restraints, you are
allowed to only submit Project 2 materials if that is all that will fit in your
Required (in this order please, #1 on top):
- _____ This completed checklist
- _____ Final draft (clearly marked “final draft” in
the heading) with APA references list
- _____ A full
copy of your entire article
- _____ Continued error analysis log. Three new “errors,” or revision
suggestions are discussed in detail, with thoroughly documented
- _____ Last, most recent, rough draft that was
peer edited & proofread on Friday, 10/19/07. Need only to show evidence of a peer
having marked it up; no peer review sheets necessary.
- _____ Full rough draft with evidence of peer
review markings. Clearly label the
name of your peer reviewer.
- _____ Completed peer review sheet for full
- _____ Summary portion rough draft with
evidence of peer review markings.
Clearly label the name of your peer reviewer.
- _____ Completed peer review sheet for summary
portion rough draft
- _____ Your reading log for your theory article.
Optional (only helps you):
- ____ Writing
- ____ Drafts marked up by additional peers,
- ____ All
prewriting: notes, outlines, etc.
Please check off that you have done the following:
- ____ I have submitted my final draft to
Ms. Vilhotti via email (email@example.com)
no later than Saturday, 9:00 AM, 10/20/07.
- ____ I submitted it as a Word 2000
attachment (not Vista 2007, not Microsoft Works, etc., all of which I
- ____ As a back up, I submitted the text
of my paper in the body of the email by using copy & paste.